AILA Style Guidelines
In accordance with the AILA Web Publishing Policies and Guidelines:
* File names must not contain spaces. They can, however, contain underscores. When creating a new page, save the page in the "new" folder in the AILA root directory.
If you have created a group of related pages, you may create a subfolder within the
"new" folder. Then notify the webmaster of the location of the pages so that they
can be reviewed.
* File names should not contain capital letters.
* File names should be as short and descriptive as possible.
* File names must be limited to alphanumeric characters, with the exception of the
* Files must have the extension .htm